THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you obtain from us. This information can include but is not limited to:
- Identification information such as: social security number, driver’s license number, passport number or other government identification number and date of birth;
- Contact information such as: name, address, telephone number or email address;
- Employment information such as: name of employer, occupation, income, evidence of financial ability to conduct the transaction.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- send money, complete a bill payment or use or request other products or services from us
- give us your contact information
- provide bank account information
- show your government issued ID
- use our website
WHY WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties as part of our everyday business operation to:
- process and complete the transaction you requested;
- prevent fraud and other illegal activities;
- cooperate with criminal or government investigations;
- respond to court orders and subpoenas; or
- as permitted or required by law
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
To help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we endeavor to use reasonable security measures. These measures can include physical, electronic and procedural safeguards such as computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. We also endeavor to limit access to personal information only to those employees, agents and representatives who need to know your information. Despite our efforts, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access your transmissions to us or may wrongly instruct you to disclose information to them by posing as Unidos or by misinforming you about our services.
Our website is not directed at children under the age of 14. Unidos Financial Services, Inc. does not knowingly allow individuals under the age of 14 to use this website and does not collect or maintain information from persons under the age of 14.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these other websites. You will need to check the policy statement of these others websites to understand their policies. When you access a linked site you may be disclosing private information. It is your responsibility to keep such information private and confidential.
When you view our websites, we may store some information on your computer’s hard drive. This information will be in the form of a “cookie.” Cookies enable us to establish the shopping cart session and allow you to purchase products on-line at our site. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser to prevent cookies. Without accepting a cookie, you can still browse our site.
CUSTOMER (AGENT) NOTICE
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.